So I've been working mostly on painting itself rather than writing anything for about 3 weeks now and I'm finally done with all of the painting which is awesome and feels amazing. Now I am focusing a lot on figuring out just how to photograph everything and make sure that they texture, lighting, and color is all making sense and doing the paintings justice. So far I think I've done a good job, I decided to photograph them outside rather than inside to avoid glare. I edited the ones I am about to put on here and I personally think they look pretty good. I have only gotten 6 of them photographed though so I've got about 4 more to do. Yay!! Can't wait to be done, ready to focusing on the writing of the actual thesis. Also the colors of these photos when put onto the blog are kind of off and not as saturated as the actual photos that I took along with the actual paintings themselves.