Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Photos

I've started working back into my larger pieces and am currently working on the three larger pieces at once (blue, orange, and green pieces). I will be placing photographs of the progress I've been making on each of them throughout the next few weeks. I'm going to start also the background paintings on two much larger canvases in the next few days starting a bright orange one, along with a red piece. I am also going to go into the purple piece that I have already finished the smooth under surface of this weekend and hopefully finish the second textured layer by next week so I can have 4 pieces to work with at once in the semi-final stages. I am very excited about where these are going and they are beginning to become very individualized which is something I'm really enjoying and therefore not becoming bored.


Detail:


Details:

Brown Piece:

No comments:

Post a Comment